Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I don't care

Alrighty then! In my review about those wireless headphones at eZone, I'd described the background to what went in to buy that crappy set. I'd also described my experience at the shop. And much more. Similar posts on other hardware I'd bought - the croma mp4 player, iball speakers, etc.

Most of the comments were good, thanking me for the posts. I'm quite happy about it & sometimes feel good that I've helped a few.

However, I've got a few other comments for some of those posts that I should just get to the point! That is, not talk about the background, but rather just give a list of positives & negatives. Some of the comments even said the entire review was useless.

This blog post is for those who have complained or even berated. I don't care about you guys! I've deleted your comments & will continue to do so. If you don't like it, don't read it. This is MY blog. I didn't invite you to read my blog! I don't even have an Adsense account. I make no money from my blog. If you got a problem, go deal with it yourself. No use wasting my time or yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment